Search this blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fatal Execution Engine Error (7A036050) (80131506) - Visual Studio Crash

This article is the continuous of my previous one, Visual Studio crash when adding items to the toolbox.
I provided four solutions are in this article, which I found thru Google search. Also I mentioned in the article, 4th solution is helped me, but it works me one time only, after clear Visual studio Cache. If I try to add the items to the toolbox, again Visual studio closed automatically.

Now I come up with other solution, it fixed my issue permanently.

Solution:
When I checked in the "Event Viewer" of my system, it logged the Error as

.NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.3607 - Fatal Execution Engine Error (7A036050) (80131506)


Microsoft released the Fix for this issue. You can download the fix from this the following link,

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?DownloadID=16827


Download the relevant fix depends on your VS application Architecture and install it. 


After install this fix, restart your system. Then run your Visual Studio. Now you can add the item many times to the toolbox.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks!
    That did the trick for me too.
    Fixed the problem within half an hour.
    Regards,
    Jeroen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like MS Connect link is dead :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had recently installed the community edition of the Claris T4 editor - and started getting this error.
    Uninstalled it and now VS is working fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there another link available ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Greg,

    Chech it Here, http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=10006

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm running VS2010 on a Win7 64bits...

    ReplyDelete