Search this blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SSRS: Permissions granted to user are insufficient

Problem:
I have installed SQL Server 2008 in my laptop, when I tried to browse the Report Server URL, http://localhost/Reportserver/, system throws following Error

The permissions granted to user 'Domain\User' are insufficient for performing this operation. (rsAccessDenied) Get Online Help

Solution:
1. Execute Internet Explore thru “Run as Administrator” Mode
2. Then browse this URL, it will works fine




Note: It works only on Internet Explorer, it won’t work at Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, even if you try with “Run as Administrator” Mode

2 comments:

  1. I am having the same problem exactly. I will post here if I find a solution. Lets see if this web site works correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete